Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Bye Bye Benz

I went to pick up the Mini from service today and it had been hit in their parking lot. I'm driving a new BMW until they fix it. This is a very long and complicated story, starting at the last time when Mini of Sterling lost my car while it was in for 9 days for an indicator light. I'm not pleased with their service, but have no choice but to go to Sterling or Annapolis for service. With all the Mini's inside the District, why on earth has no dealership been established a little closer? We'll see how long it takes them to fix the damage ... probably not long since I am driving one of their cars!

While out in suburbia, I stopped by CarMax. They offered $4000 more for the Mercedes than I thought they would give so I sold it. I miss that thing already. Long story, but I had to go back with the title and am just now arriving home. This day started at 5 AM when I got up for the gym. I'm exhausted.

No comments: