Saturday, April 26, 2008

I DID IT!!!

Nashville is really hilly and I'm beat, but i finished a half marathon! I think I did it in under 2:30 but I dont know my official time yet

UPDATE: Official Time: 2:28:50 = 11:22 Race Pace. I registered at a 12:00 race pace and was hoping for 11:00. I am very pleased with the results considering the wretched hills and the fact I had to wait in line for a porta potty somewhere around mile 7. Now it is time to shower and celebrate! Click here for full statistics

UPDATE II: I bought the personalized video of the finish line to prove that I did it. Most of it is general footage, but at the end, you will see two separate shots of me crossing the finish line. I come in the left side of the screen and can be most easily identified by my gimpy knee brace.

4 comments:

Vergie Bridges said...

Way to go Big Jackie!!! I'm so proud of you friend. I Heart You the Mostest!!

BigTDog said...

Congrats J. That's awesome!

BoSox Siobhan said...

That is fine damn work, friend!

chimney fall cat said...

As I said earlier to you...I am very proud of you! Have lots of fun!