Saturday, April 19, 2008

D List Gays


I took a lovely stroll pushing my old bike down to The Bike Rack for a repair estimate so I can add another fun fitness option to my routine. This bike has been loosely chained in the garage for the last 5 years and truly hasn't been ridden in a long while. I wasn't sure if it should be scrapped, but apparently it is still worth something. The hot tattooed employes said a new one of equivalent quality would cost $5-600 new. I opted for the complete overhaul and it should be ready in 4-5 days! Despite some of the negative online reviews, they were very nice and didn't throw too much attitude.

Met Sister Disco for lunch at Mercado where she informed me that, while I may be a D-list gay, I did make page 65 "Scene" Section of Metro Weekly. Grab a copy or click over to Metroweekly.com to check out the pic for yourself. I barely even remember being at Blowoff after the fiasco at the Drag Show at Town.

If you're Catholic and interested, click over to see Sister Disco Welcome Pope Benedict XVI or go to hear how Knee Deep in Mud participated in Pope-a-po-looza. If you're less religious, head over to Polly's Cafe and eat a Pope Benedict, the weekend special version of Eggs Benedict (according to the sign.) I know...

No comments: