Friday, February 08, 2008

Sleeping Pills

I can't sleep. If only I wasn't afraid of becoming addicted or ending up like Heath, I'd take a pill. Instead, my schedule is all jacked up from confusing it with late weekend nights and CA travel.

Rita, Mary, & I helped Glitter Girl unload her storage units yesterday. Two moving trucks, two pick up trucks, and two small SUVs later, she is finally out of storage. Rita drove the Goodwill truck and discovered it had this thing called a "height clearance" when trying to drive under the car sized drop off awning. Fortunately, the Goodwill guys thought it was funny (I think they were stealing all the gym equipment we dropped off) and the Budget guy (who mysteriously may have actually been a girl) didn't notice the roof when it was turned back in. Truthfully those trucks are beat to hell anyway. Wish us luck...I'm driving the other truck with ~119,000 miles on it to NYC this morning! This will be an adventure.

At Big Tom's suggestion, I've switched my Fafarazzi team to add Jillian back in since I lost Jack this week. I previously traded her after being nearly eliminated and added Christian. As much as it kills me to add in the Hair Spray Sprite, I have more faith in his abilities than Chris or Sweet P. What kind of middle aged woman goes by Sweet P anyway? I digress. My score sucked this week, but everyone else's did too because I am still in 621/6692 place. Maybe they gave up?

Time to try and sleep some more.



editor's note: Yes, it is true, Big Tom is a closeted Project Runway addict! I'm impressed with the number of people I've thrown my evil influence on to get them watching this fantastic reality show.

4 comments:

BloodKillerDeathMan said...

WOW. This post is chock-full of antics.

Kevin said...

I, too, am scared to death of sleeping pills. That's why I stick to good old fashioned whiskey.

BigTDog said...

I think disclosing to gay men that I'm addicted to Project Runway officially outs me...although my family doesn't know.

BoSox Siobhan said...

Free to be, you and me, BigTom.