Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sick Time

My friends are all having a fab brunch and copious amounts of Champaign. Check out their progress as documented by Sister Disco and BKDM of Boston Steamer. I have nothing to do but lay here and hunt for interesting things on the web. This is all I can come up with. I am fairly certain BoSox Siobhan will appreciate this YouTube clip.

"She" is actually doing an interpretation of Flash - La Prohibida which is pretty bad in its original format.

Timmy is going to get me some stomach drugs so I can hopefully get a hall pass from bathroom duty and join friends for a casual dinner at Stonies. In the meantime, I finally found something unrelated, but much better on the interweb which you should click to (and then scroll down) after watching this YouTube clip.

2 comments:

BigTDog said...

My father told me that one day Mexican Midget Cross-dressing Hookers would take over the world...this is more proof that your parents are always right.

Vergie Bridges said...

How you gonna do that do BoSox?