Friday, February 15, 2008

Weekend Preparation


My Boston Peeps are rolling (literally) into town on a train tomorrow afternoon. I don't need to tell the whole story because Chimney Fall Cat has taken care of that. In the style of Bosox Sioban, I am ready! I have my new camera for full resolution documentation and my new phone for blogging on the fly - ready to document the falling chimneys. Look out DC.

A big thanks to Chimney Fall Cat for taking the plunge a few months back and buying this same Sony T2. I love my Canon Powershots, and have had three generations of them, but the latest one is wearing out and the Sony has superior photo quality in bar lighting. I know...such is the backdrop of many photos by the District. Now there will be even more!

And yes. I am back to a PDA...I didn't blog about that in detail, but with the employment extension, I must be connected 24/7. I just bought that other fancy phone so now I have a fancy backup if this one dies. I should say again because the first one (2 weeks ago) already imploded. After 2 hours at the Verizon store, it was replaced this morning.

No comments: