Monday, May 22, 2006

Monday Morning

I dislike Monday mornings. I stayed up till 11 to watch the Desperate Housewives season finale and subsequently didn't get up at 6:00 to run as I had hoped. I guess this will be a non-running morning since it is almost time to leave for work.

BTW...I have to admit that I had a few cigarettes on Saturday night while we were out celebrating . The day started in the afternoon with a few bottles of wine at the Greek Festival, went on to include dinner and some more drinks for Catrina's birthday, and ultimately ended near closing time at the Townhouse Tavern. Never a good story when it ends at the Townhouse, but I did learn that my favorite bartender, Colin, is moving to Boston. I'll have to go back on Tuesday for his farewell day. I felt no desire to smoke on Sunday and am confident I won't smoke this week. If it is true that the physical addiction breaks after two weeks, I might be able to lick this thing, despite two slips in the first three weeks.

Gotta get to work!

No comments: