Wednesday, May 24, 2006

S T R E S S

I just need to vent. My new boss has been in the office for two days. I love him, but it adds a great deal of stress when you are in constant meetings. I had visitors today from our operations site. I also love them, but they take up time too. In addition, a new training class went live and I have a manager in training at another site. I REALLY want a cigarette, but it is not the right thing to do. Funny thing is that I don't crave one deep inside, I just want one. It is different than before, but still there.

Hmmmm.

I was so tired last night after a long day that I missed my friend's birthday party. I did get up early enough to run for 18 minutes. Not long enough, but better than nothing. Tonight I'm going to crash because I have the gym in the AM at 6:15.

Ok...I've vented...now back to work. Although I have many tasks to do, I am certainly looking forward to the three day holiday weekend.

No comments: