Monday, May 01, 2006

Monday

After a relatively wholesome week and a stay home Friday night, we turned into rock stars on Saturday night.  My random post from the bar reminds me that we were still going strong and acting up.  The phone call after last call from 0-37 turned into a bit of madness.  Fortunately Sunday was a relaxing sleepy lazy day and I was bright and refreshed for work today.

This was supposed to be day 1 for my training routine and I think I was supposed to run 30 mins this morning, but I chose to sleep instead.  I've also thought about not smoking today.  It is such a disgusting habit and expensive too.  I somehow don't think marathoning and smoking go together.  I'm now eating a bag of pretzels because my usual 10 AM first smoke of the day has passed and I'm psychologically (probably more than physically) freaking out.  I'll make it through at least one day.  I do have a brand new pack in my bag just in case.

No comments: