Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sporty Gays

We are representing for Bosox Siobhan in the city tonight! While she may be a Redsox fan, I'm fairly certain she would enjoy attending the very first game in the new Nationals Stadium. Tomorrow is the official "Inaugural" game, but tonight is an exhibition game against the Orioles. A "soft opening" if you will. It is, however, the FIRST game! These tickets were a free gift from one of Timmy's regular customers.

I've been mobile blogging challenged this week due to my new Blackberry that is without camera. Have no fear! My new phone number was processed and I moved my regular cell number back to the Samsung. That was the first of my four new phones in the last two months. I think my mobile voice and data situation is now sorted out and I'm back in business!

1 comment:

BigTDog said...

Have fun tonight -- tell us how the new park looks