Saturday, March 22, 2008

recap

Just so you know we are safely blogging from our bedroom at D & K's house. I am about to fall off this chair and go to bed.

However, I am going to tell you that Ron, a really interesting guy we just met, bought the Exile. It used to be the place one could go to get thrashed on the "X." I might have had my turn there with Elena holding the whip....yes, I know a straight girl...it was all in fun! Other interesting things might have happened there back in the day, (jk....I sound like an old man) but it was a fun place nonetheless.

I digress.

I told the owner, Ron, that he should have a patrons with shirts off drink specials (think Green Lantern.) Apparently, in CMH, it's illegal to have impromptu drink specials, but he could buy a drink for peoples that do. I announced...it happened. My PDA is jacked up again so if no posting here, we might switch over to TimmyCam

Thank god....now I'm going to bed, but GD....it was fun!!!! HoLLA

No comments: