Saturday, March 08, 2008

My Reality

I made it safely back to the East Coast and was only delayed about 10 minutes by the weather. What exactly was I thinking last night? It certainly made for a rough travel day, but I managed to meet some friends for dinner and just finished catching up on my DVR'd reality shows.

Project Runway: Jillian needed to narrow down her concept and show how it would work on a wider variety of clothing types. I like Christian, but Rami had a significantly more comprehensive collection. His talent will translate to a retail environment and will have longevity. Beyond the obligatory celebrity appearances as the season 4 winner, Christian will sell a few hot looks to the likes of Victoria B and then will disappear until he matures as a designer and as a human being.

Make Me a Supermodel: My boys, Ronnie and Ben, are on the chopping block again, but oh my lord...their make out scene = HOT. I need Ben to step it up a notch and embrace this career aspiration of being a model or I'll have to remove him from my top two. His own gay soul is hidden behind his own homophobia - if he could figure that out, he'd slip comfortably into his own skin and win this thing.


Say a prayer for my Momma. She slid down the snow covered hill behind her house and broke her foot in two places today. Timmy quickly surmised it was one of the metatarsal and one of the tarsal bones based on the description she gave. I guess this is what I signed up for eh? Let's just say she broke her foot.

I'm going to bed now. Did you see that make out scene between Ronnie and Ben?

2 comments:

Vergie Bridges said...

Gawd Dammit!! Why did I read this? I haven't seen the PR finale yet!!!

Vespa Jay said...

Sister D - perhaps you should have read the post heading and the block headings. I made it fairly clear what I was about to talk about!