Sunday, March 16, 2008

rj just came

i'm not sure how to conjugate that....what's the past tense of cum? so timmy just left with lissa to somewhere quiet and the rock stars are still pushing the limits of gazillions of cocktails. rj is still at the front of the stage, but i've shifted to the edge. so many hot boys....so little time (jk) I just ran into Anthonia. The bartender knows me and is hooking me up. How does (and why does) this always happen? I'm sweating. Dancing might be part of it, but my BAC level at 300 percent of normal may be contributing. I know I know...most people would die at 30 percent of my regular BAC

3 comments:

Vespa Jay said...

Sorry RJ...I tried to capture you touching her....it was that other guy, but it was close....real close to the time you touched her.

Vergie Bridges said...

30 percent? Ha! Try 5%.

Signed,

Pot

A. Michael Vanegas said...

Cummed.

I just cummed all over the place.

Maybe not. What you don't see in this picture is Michael doing his best to hold RJ up and not let him fall to the floor; while simultaneously rolling his eyes at all the boys he loves to hate; and avoiding getting too much other-people-sweat on his face.

I love Town.