Sunday, March 09, 2008

iBand

It is no secret that I became a big fan of Apple in the past year. I love my MacBook and my iPod Touch. The cutie Apple guy talked (maybe winked) me into all of the accessories for Apple's version of a home wireless network, and every cable, case, application, and adapter I could ever possibly need in life. My new camera is a Sony because Apple doesn't sell them, but it is white to properly coordinate. I drool at the AT&T store over the iPhone, but can't justify a phone in that price range for personal purposes when I have a perfectly good PDA that does virtually all of the same things.

Subsequently, it will be no surprise that I get a kick out of the recently formed iBand. Check out their first video below or click on their name to link to their full website. Don't get me wrong - it isn't magnificently refined, but it is fun. Thanks to the Pop Vulture section of today's Washington Post for identifying them!

1 comment:

BloodKillerDeathMan said...

I love this, I tried to clue in some apple disciples at my work, but they didn't get it.