Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Moze Art

I think most of you have seen my profile picture on here and may have recognized the painting, "Second Hand Smoke," in the background. I purchased this from my very good friend, Moze, when he picked up and took his life to the lovely city of Pittsburgh. If you'd like to see the whole thing, and several of his other works, click over to Moze Art. (Gallery 2, Page 2, Painting 3)

Our other piece, "Incision Becomes Her," is not featured on his website, but you can get a good glimpse of the work he does. I recommend his fine paintings all day and night! He also does great custom work if you need something fresh for your home!

We are looking forward to our Easter Road Trip that starts tomorrow with Pittsburgh. Hopefully we'll get to see Moze live! I'm quite certain there will be some mobile blogging over the next several days!

No comments: