Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tattoo!

I was at Tattoo Paradise from 6:00 - 11:15 on Tuesday night. Grant did give me two short breaks, but it was mostly unpleasant I powered through the whole thing and was (am still) in major pain, but it is over!

My friend Erica would be proud of me. She'd make fun of the style, but she'd still respect it. Strangely enough, she gave me the strength to get this, and her family tragically experienced another death on Tuesday. Her sister's long term boyfriend and father of her children passed away unexpectedly. I feel for both Erica and Marla's kids as it's been a rough year for them. I just can't imagine it...

I took a couple days to post the full pic so I could show a few people in person before throwing it on the web. I'm fairly certain that Timmy hates it, but the feedback from friends has been overwhelmingly positive. They're probably just humoring me, but I'm tough now... Let me know what you think. You can also check out my ink at the link below.

CheckOutMyInk.com Banner #2 Small

2 comments:

BoSox Siobhan said...

You done good, friend. I want a tat but am terrified. Maybe I could get paratrooper wings or something for my old man.

Scary Mary Z said...

it looks HOT - i could neever sit through that much pain on purpose -good shit my friend, good shit.