Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Friends,

It is again the specific time of year to give thanks. I want to thank all of my friends for making my life complete. You each add to some specific piece of my happiness and for that I am truly thankful. It would be a lonely and boring place without each of you.

I'm also thankful to the travel gods. Last night, I did not wait for the train or the bus. It took only five minutes to get through security at BWI. My Southwest plane boarded on time, I got a window seat, and we landed in CMH 15 minutes early. All of the rental car companies had big lines, EXCEPT the one I used. There were two agents anxiously awaiting my arrival. This was the most unusual and painless "day before Thanksgiving" travel ever! I had to drive through a little rain, but I arrived at Steve & Lisa's new mansion much earlier than expected.

I am watching the parade and will be heading out to Grandma's house soon. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Here's a little Thanksgiving horror flick from YouTube...scroll down and stop the site music before you watch it.

No comments: