Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Fantasy Football?

Hell No! Forget fantasy football. Now there's Fantasy Project Runway. Yes, you read it correctly. Pick your team and win points



I heard about it first from Daily Candy and thought it appropriate blog material. Today is the season 4 premiere! I'll be at movie night, but my DVR will be capturing the show. You can see my initial team above and I've also added a widget on the right hand column so you can see how well or how poorly I'm doing as the season progresses. Guess how I picked my initial team ;-)

Check below to see what the designers will get scored for!
  • Winning a Challenge
  • Eliminated
  • Bottom 2
  • First one saved from Elimination at the end
  • Crying
  • Verbal Fight (w/ another Designer)
  • Model Trouble: No Show / Ruins garment / Late to show / Fight w/ designer
  • Tim Gunn tells your designer to "make it work" (does not count if he says it to a group larger than 3)
  • Their sewing machine breaks / trouble with sewing machine
  • Leaves the Show (not eliminated by the judges)
If you aren't a fan of Project Runway, they also have fantasy competitions for several other reality shows! Check out the Fafarazzi site for all the details. It will make you smile!

No comments: