Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My First Tattoo, Day 2

This is all new to me. I should have confidently understood that it would look funny this morning. After a night of tossing and turning, I awoke to remove the absorbent, medicine filled bandage, to find fat blurry lines all over my back. Fortunately it was just the top layers of ink that oozed out and it quickly washed away to reveal Grant's crisp clear lines!

Timmy thinks it isn't big enough in the front. A little late for that now...it isn't getting any bigger in this round. Should I lose my brain an decide to add to it down the road, I might agree.

I've carefully clothed myself in a loose t-shirt and bulky dress shirt; now I am off to work where I'll meet my boss' new boss today. Fun. I just hope nobody is chummy and tries to pat me on the back.

1 comment:

BloodKillerDeathMan said...

joo cra-z man