Thursday, October 18, 2007

Boston Finale

I finished the conference yesterday morning and had an evening flight home. After checking my email like a good little boy, I took the afternoon off and spent a little personal time in Boston. Had I taken an earlier flight I would have been traveling during the work day so I felt it was not really a compromise.

I took a quick T ride to Harvard Square where I had lunch at Felipe's Taqueria (excellent) with my friend Rene and then had a tattoo consultation with Jase at Chameleon Body Arts. If I lived in Boston or could afford to travel there to get my work done, I'd definitely choose him. We took a quick stroll through the Harvard campus where not one normal conversation was overheard. I have never walked past so many hundreds (maybe thousands) of people deeply engrossed in educational conversation.

I finished the day taking the T back to the MGH stop and walking along the Boston Harborwalk back towards Copley square where a glass of wine at an Italian cafe was in order. I finished my Boston trip with a self-guided tour of Trinity Church, considered by many to be of the top 10 most significant architectural buildings in the US. Amazing.

I officially survived Boston and had a great time! I hope to visit again soon. Today I have Jury Duty and am hoping to be released after one day. I would actually like to be back in the office!

Oh yes - I thought of a few more topics to add to my previous post about the trip:

1. I now remember why we "left" the nightclub...the video was revealing.

2. How did Jym and I purchase the exact same Calvin Klein coat at Filene's Basement without knowing it? There were hundreds of choices. Does this mean we are in a relationship?

3. If we had an i-phone...

4. I guess a paparrazo caught us??? Click HERE for details

5. Is Laura now a Makah's Maahk ambassador?

No comments: