Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Mansion Update

I haven't posted a Mansion update in quite some time. Check out the finished railing, lighting, final paint, flooring, etc. There are only a few things missing and move in date is now days instead of weeks away! I'm very excited to visit this weekend to see the progress. I'm in conversation with S/L about a Martin Luther King weekend invasion with all the DC Peeps...more to follow!


If you are in DC and free on Thursday at 8 PM, join us for a pay what you can performance of "Tainted Blood" by Tom Jacobson at the Church Street Theatre. Our own very accomplished actor friend Kevin is participating in the reading.

I'm on a mission to find out who had the "Heifer International" catalog sent to my house. Funny? yes, for a great charity? yes, would I have requested this myself? No. It is rather odd and I suspect my baby brother.

Have a fantastic Wednesday - I'm off to work.


3 comments:

BoSox Siobhan said...

I give Heifer International gifts all the time, but it wasn't I who had it sent to you.
And I'm thinking about joining you all for MLK weekend. I can fly outta here lickety-split.

tiff said...

the mans looks beautiful!!! and i may do some surfing today for some fun new catalog to appear on your doorstep sooner rather than later :) miss you mucho - see you monday?
MWAH! tiff

Randy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.