Thursday, October 18, 2007

Jason Dottley

Check it out peeps...an actor or someone claiming to be the actor actually commented on my blog. See his comments on the previous post.

I did a little research - check these out:

MySpace - The Sordid Lives MySpace page.

Splashnewsonline - Another story about Sordid Lives with video.

IMDb - Jason's profile on the Internet Movie Database.

JasonDottley.com - his official website.

Olivia Newton John - Her official website where she also discusses the series in her news tab.

If it's legitimate, Jason Dottley should know that there is a huge contingent of movie night participants and their friends in DC that will be all over this series. Yes, I emailed him for more info!

For those of you who may have missed the 1,000 times we've watched this movie at my place, here's a YouTube cut that will give you a glimpse of why it is so fantastic. TV night anyone?

2 comments:

BoSox Siobhan said...

Oh, Jesus Christ. Please let this be the real guy.
That is some hot shit.
So glad I forwarded that link to you.

Jason Dottley (star of Sordid Lives: The Series) said...

its really me!!! Jason Dottley. I swear! LOL!!!! I'm headed out with my hubby Del Shores to see the LA film premiere of "naked boys singing."

I will keep in touch with this Jason and his "inside the district" blog while we film. If any of you fans out there want to stay in the loop, join Del's myspace (myspace.com/sordid_lives) or my myspace (myspace.com/southernbaptistsissies)

Thanks so much for your support!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
jason dottley
(aka Ty Williamson)

P.S. This show is gonna rock!!!! much love