Thursday, October 04, 2007

Be My Friend

Friends,

It is time to sign up for facebook. According to an article at washingtonpost.com, "The company says that the fastest growing group of users at Facebook, which started as a service for college kids, is people over 35."

So...since many of my 20 somethings friends already belong, and many of my 30-40 somethings friends are signing up, I decided it was time to join a social networking group. Now, I am lonely as I have few facebook friends. Sign up and invite me to be your friend! You'll like it. I promise. It only takes a few minutes to get started so click the image or the link above and go for it! Everybody's doing it.

SMOKING UPDATE: I survived 4 hours at Solly's with a controlled amount of beer (not liquor) and had no cigarettes. It was painful. Time to leave for work! I'm half way through day 4!

No comments: