Friday, October 26, 2007

Beat Anorexia


I'm working from home today and took a moment to blog (since I'm not ordinarily allowed to do so in the office.) Check out this pic found at "Kill The Goat." A good reminder why I shouldn't work from home and eat all day! Yes, Anorexia is bad and I am not making fun...but obeastity is bad too...

For those of you that know Glitter Girl Tiffanie, she's now a Facebooker too! Make sure you look her up and request to be her friend! Join the Facebook army today if you don't have an account! I know you are all tired of this, but I can't stop. It has sucked me in.

Have a great Friday! Back to finish my work day!

1 comment:

BloodKillerDeathMan said...

If you look at http://www.google.com/trends?q=facebook%2C+myspace you can see that popularity of facebook is about to eclipse that of myspace....