Sunday, November 02, 2008

Oops!

If you've ever flown with a short Atlanta layover, you know the anxiety that builds as you wait for a gate and try to get off the plane. Imagine my surprise when I realized our return destination was DCA. While this is ordinarily preferred, that's not the case when you've flown out of BWI and left your car in the parking garage. I remember booking it this way since it was a late return. I clearly should have remembered BEFORE choosing to drive to the airport.

Fortunately, our flight had several people on standby and there was another flight to BWI leaving 5 mins later!

This, my friends, is pure luck. She waived the flight change fees and we are boarded and ready to go!

1 comment:

A Special Friend said...

HA! That is hysterical...very fitting for a drinking binge weekend in NOLA