Sunday, November 02, 2008

We still alive; today we ate/drank for lunch then slept again. We went out and had Greek food for dinner and drank some more. This led us to a disco nap so now we are essentially on our third Saturday. A few bars, some hot strippers, and now we are at Good Friends, owned by LW?

Having too much fun to blog much todays. My liver took an early flight home in rebellion so I am trying to make it on my own. Why am I drinking brown liquor and doing shots of Sambucca? I guess it is better than my decision to take the Absinthe (sp?) train last nite.

We haven't been able to coordinate any time with Karen & Craig today. I guess we'll see them tomorrow? Very excited about the special time coming up. We get a do-over for the 1 am to 2 am hour. Does this mean what happens in the first one gets erased? Don't ask, don't tell!

No comments: