Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Off to Cleveland

Cleveland Rocks. Well, the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame does, but I won't be going there. After a full day in the office, I head to Cleveland tonight for work on Thursday and Friday. Hoping to get some time in with Whitney on Saturday, but she'll let me know. Ugh.

How about my pal Obama! You know, "That One." While the debate wasn't earth shattering, I continue to place him clearly as the winner in this format, despite McCain's alleged expertise in doing the town halls. I know which train I'll be on and this time it won't be a train wreck.

That train link will take you over to Knee Deep In Mud. Once again I am frightened by his post. Not the train one, the previous about his weekend, which once again resembles mine (or vice versa.) I rarely go downtown; this weekend I was there several times playing tourist with Rene, doing AIDSWalk, chasing theatre, etc. I also saw the Turkish Festival and avoided it. I also randomly decided to go to the National Portrait Gallery in Chinatown, (aka China Block.) It is in my top two DC Museums (American History is the other and it opens back up next month!)

I didn't go to Rosa Mexicana for Margaritas, but I was across the street at La Tasca for Sangria. Random. I also decided to walk since it was a nice day and passed the 'Bring your pet to church' sign at Church of the Ascension and Saint Agnes. I was also going to blog about this, but Rita Jean assured me it was a completely ordinary occurance to have a pet blessing in a church? At least this time I blogged about some of these things first so it doesn't appear that I am stalking him. I mean, despite the fact we have mutual friends, I've only met him once in real life. Yes, that was on a Friday, the Thirteenth. Hmmm.

No comments: