Saturday, October 04, 2008

AIDSWalk DC!


Morning friends. AIDSWalk 2008 is here! This pic was taken last year when we had a well coordinated effort (Thanks Cat) and many participants. This year, while we had several fundraisers, it was sort of like herding cats. Only a handful of us signed up, but it will be a blast nonetheless!

Rene is here from Boston so we anticipate a fun weekend. I planned to run the 5K, but considering the amount of beverages one consumes with an agenda like last night; Solly's, Axis, Polly's, Hank's Oyster Bar, JR's, 17th St. Cafe, D.I.K. Bar, and of course a final stop at Polly's for good measure - I will now go the walking route so I don't break anything. Stay tuned for CoHi Day adventures today and Sunday Funday tomorrow (I took Monday off - beware!)

No comments: