Thursday, October 23, 2008

He's So Smart!

Thankfully, McCain didn't waste his time with a Political Science degree from Columbia or even attempt to graduate magna cum laude from Harvard Law. I mean, those two degrees don't show any intelligence or initiative. In fact, such education barely even relates to running a country. Can Obama even shoot a gun?

Despite all the other information out there, at least we know McCain is really smart too. He graduated #894 out of 899 graduates at the Naval Academy. Yes, that's 5th from the bottom of his class. I guess that's why, "John McCain has an 18-percentage-point lead among rural voters over Barack Obama, according to a recent AP-GfK survey," according to story by Ann Sanner. They can relate to him and they can shoot a gun.

Watch this brief video to find out if McCain is a Mac or a PC guy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Are you a Mac or a PC guy?" the questioner asked.

For a brief second, I caught my breath when he said, "Neither".

"Will he say he's a Linux guy?" I thought excitedly?

Alas, no.

A Special Friend said...

of course he can shoot a gun, he's black...I mean, he lived on the South Side of Chicago...even I know how to shoot a gun :)