Friday, August 15, 2008

County Fair

Woo Hoo!

Edited Later:
Please excuse the crappy phone camera lens above. I finished work early and was able to spend a nice part of the early evening with my daughter. Instead of rushing home to prepare for her last weekend of freedom before school starts, she decided to join my brothers and me at the County Fair. I told you about this fine event earlier!

Whitney was having a good time hanging onto her Dad and saying hello to all her local friends... until I stopped to pose for this picture in front of the Ferris wheel (see below.) Steve took it with his uncracked cell phone camera lens. At first glance, you may think he is terrible at appropriately positioning the subject in his photograph. However, look closely and you'll see the essence of a small county fair was truly captured here.

Yes friends, that is a long azz mullett !

No comments: