Saturday, August 16, 2008

Middle Age

It really sucks to be a middle age man with a broken arm. Kids break things. Old people break things. Middle age people are not supposed to break things.

If you think this is overly dramatic, it is not. I've been worried about this early onset midlife crisis. To see if I was out of line, I Googled and found I am truly in my "mid-life" according to the age requirements set by the US Census. It isn't a gay culture induced early onset mid life crisis after all. Of course, according to gay aging theory, 35 is actually dead...or at least an advanced stage senior citizen. This useful information, of course, came from the bible that is Wikipedia. If you'd like to know where you fall, check it out yourself.

I suppose it is n0 longer useful to try and stop Timmy from his desire for an mid-life crisis Corvette. He, after all, is measurably older and well into midle age. :-)

No comments: