Friday, June 27, 2008

Morning Run

The bad thing about arriving so late last night (or rather this morning) was that it was too late to meet up with my friends. I had a nice chat and a cold beer with Jack & James; then crashed.

The good thing about it was my early wake up time! I was able to get up, handle a few voicemails/emails, and then take a nice 5.61 mile run this AM! It wasn't supposed to be that long, but I took a shortcut and got lost by selecting a street that doesn't cross theirs. Nice work slick.

I did have a nice surprise on Gould Street when I passed the Lustron Home pictured above. I've always wanted to live in one of these and perhaps one day I will have one! Sorry the picture is bad - Apparently wiping off my phone camera lense with my drenched shirt was not very effective. Despite the profuse sweating, this sighting made the run completely worthwhile. I still want to be an architect when I grow up.

Time for a bit more work and then off to lunch with old colleagues.

No comments: