Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunday Funday?

I relaxed all day yesterday on YouTube and helped m/c a little in the afternoon. Had dinner at the Diner in Adam's Morgan and then had a drink at Asylum with Lori behind the bar. We were exhausted so we walked home and went to bed. This morning there was a news article that someone got shot in Adam's Morgan last night. The pics were from the exact corner where I had stopped for a cigarette last night. Crazy.

The family road trip is apparently going well from the text messages I've gotten. The outdoor musical was washed out and those that do, found a bar last night. I haven't heard from them this AM.

Trying to decide whether this should be a Sunday Funday or not. Despite a nice full night of rest, I'm a bit tired and want to be 100% tomorrow. We'll see what everyone is doing. Maybe if I can drag out the peeps for Freddie's Beach Bar we could have a little brunch and chill for the rest of the day without a full force funday. Time to text.

No comments: