Saturday, June 16, 2007

Dream Weaver

I went back to Erwyn at Bodysmith last week and twice this week. It has been great! I've been going to bed super early and getting up super early. Today I was at work at 6:30 AM. Yes, I know it is Saturday. The infamous "Breakfast Club" to help our low producers started at 7 AM. The side benefit of this clean fit living is the return of my dreams. While they haven't all been positive, they are dreams nonetheless and I love them. I need to write them down when they occur so I don't forget, but here's a summary of what I remember.

Tuesday: I was in a plane crash on a flight out of Pittsburgh, PA. We crashed as a result of some bizarre force that sucked everything into an alternate world. At the time I could remember everyone who crashed with me, but for the life of me I can't right now. Essentially we were in a hazy swampy place crawling out of the wreckage into an old school barn that was floating in pieces. A rescue helicopter with my friends onboard came to get us and we couldn't warn them about this black hole in the sky and it crashed them with us too. I don't remember anyone dying, but it was bizarre.

Wednesday: Stayed up late for movie night and don't remember. We watched, "Shortbus," and I do love the sad Jamie. His experiences seem very real to me.

Thursday: Dreamt about dogs. This is probably related to a horrible book I started reading that day which I thought was going to be good. It turns out it was a memoir of someone's dog...couldn't get into it.

Friday: Last night I dreamt about my brothers. We were in some sort of competition. As I went in and out of the dream, we were placing in different orders. Essentially we were trying to prove to Lisa who was the best and who was worthless. I can't remember the context of the competition, but I remember ridiculous turmoil from the madness.

I'm sure none of these will recur tonight because we are celebrating Adam's going away party at the Playbill Cafe this evening and Young Kevin's 22nd birthday at Temperence hall tonight. Having steered clear of the sumptuous adult beverages all week, I will be a cheap date and I'm sure sleep like a baby (or maybe more like a dead person.) Hopefully one of these dreams will come back and I can expand upon it. If not, I hope I keep dreaming because it makes me contemplate life and I feel like I'm getting more money's worth out of my day. Otherwise, sleeping time is wasted time.

No comments: