Saturday, June 23, 2007

If Anthony had a son...

I just joined YouTube. I know, I know everyone else joined ages ago. I have to tell you it may have been the most depressing moment this month. After creating an account and logging in, this is what I saw:

You have nothing in your video log.
You have no favorites.
You have no subscribers.
You have no friends.

I guess they just want to tear me down and lay it out there. You might think they could say something a little less harsh on the first log in. Perhaps a suggestion to find a friend for all the lonely people in the world or something.

Regardless, we all know Anthony and his madness. In my random stroll through YouTube, I found this video. It may be his illegitimate child? It's a little long, but worth it. I particularly like the point near the end where the kid makes out with his church basement partition...enjoy.

No comments: