Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Bodysmith

I haven't been very faithful to the gym. It is too easy to blow it off and sleep in so I've decided to cancel Vida even though I love it there. They cancelled most of the morning classes that I like anyway so I'd be on my own with working out which becomes very boring. I'm going back to my trusty Erwyn at Bodysmith. I have to start by taking cancellations until I can get my own "spot" again, but it is a better option as I won't skip appointments if it costs me money in cancellation fees if I don't show.

6:15 is early though and I have to get up at least an hour before to eat because I remember how sick I get after an hour long work out with no food to give me energy. Oddly enough I'm looking forward to it and was glad to get up so early this AM. I was so worried about being late that I barely slept, waking up several times throughout the night. I think I'm still catching up from the weekend.

Today is Tara and Lisa's birthdays. It is crazy how many people have June birthdays. Sunday was Dana's, Casey's is tomorrow, and Angie/Brian's are both on Thursday. Several others follow after that. Time to pick some clothes and start thinking about the gym!

No comments: