Sunday, June 11, 2006

Ohio State Graduation Day

Unbelievable!

OSU graduated over 7,000 people in a single ceremony and each person received their actual degree on the field. They individually announced and hooded the Doctors. The Masters and everyone else were announced in groups then all of them filed down in eight rows like little ants working their way to the field. It was quite moving and impressive.

My siblings and I are all educated. My brothers have their undergraduate degrees and my sister in law and I have our masters degrees. Ma n Pa so proud of us! I'm very proud of my brother who just graduated. We all worked our way through and faced our own challenges, but he dropped out of school to help my dad when he was diagnosed with Cancer. Going back wasn't easy with a full time life. Rock on brother!

Today was also my birthday! Happy 33rd birthday to me.

Yesterday was my mom and my daughter's birthdays too so it has been an action packed celebration weekend. Lots of dining out and happy times.

Life is good.

No comments: