Friday, June 02, 2006

Am I grown?

My lungs hurt - I smoked alot last night. I am a grown azz man acting like a college kid. Two of us ended up at Apex for 18/up night. It is frightening to realize that those kids are now about half my age. I'm old

Still at work - trying to be a responsible citizen today! Gotta run in the AM...hopefully my lungs will have cleared out by then.

This weekend is the DC scootergate and they are hanging out at Cue Bar tonight. I shouldn't go out, but I might have to swing by and check out the rides. I may join them tomorrow for their long ride if I'm done running in time.

Dude from Canada that I met in Pittsburgh is coming to town this weekend and wants to hang out. Also got a birthday party to go to on Sunday for a friend. Should be a good weekend.

No comments: