Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Sordid New Years?

I'm terribly excited about this silly New Years Eve party. It appears Jason Dottley and Dell Shores are opening their home (pictured here) and selling tickets for a Sordid Lives themed New Years Eve Party. For $275, you can buy a ticket on eBay. Now that GlitterGirlTiff is moving back to the OC, I could surely stay with her, but dare I consider such a wasteful expenditure in these lean times? (Hopefully Glitter Girl will be blogging her cross country moving adventures with Little Ricky.)

Surely this doesn't mean Dell is trying to boost his cash flow with the end of Sordid Lives as implied by TMZ's coverage back in October when he first sold memorabilia on eBay. According to a Sordid Lives Fan Blog, LOGO ordered Season 2 with 18 episodes back in August, but I haven't yet been able to find any formal announcements or press release that this happened. I will be sad if it goes away. If you've heard otherwise, please let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say we only live once. I haven't spent the last 20 yrs watching the Golden Girls to potentially miss a lap dance from Miss Rue McClanahan...............