Sunday, December 07, 2008

44 Days 'til 44th President!

I am looking forward to the free Let Freedom Ring concert featuring Aretha Franklin at the Kennedy Center. I discovered this while researching things for my family and friends to do in DC on Inauguration Weekend. Market Watch published a Destination DC press release featuring 44 things to do until the 44th President is inaugurated 44 days from today. Check it out! Oh yes...and 143 days 'till Baby H!

In case you missed it, Loretta Lynn's concert at the 9:30 Club has received positive reviews on the street. Sister Disco reports how our mutual friend was disappointed there were so many gays and not enough hard core country straight boys for him to look at while Rita Jean couldn't get past the tour bus without blogging...I recovered at home with a bad movie, but finally got a chance to watch MTV's Britney: For The Record . Timmy thought it would never end...and then I watched the fan feedback special. There are three TVs up in this trailer; he had options, but I think secretly enjoyed it.

No comments: