Monday, January 29, 2007

Trader Joe's and Short Hair

I took the car in for its first oil change, which was free. I thought that was nice. Of course Mazda is nothing like Mercedes where they are all free to 50,000 miles. Work was crazy today as usual, but I didn't work very many hours. Since I dropped the car off and had a Dr. appt mid day, I called it a 'sick' day. I did work constantly via PDA even when I wasn't there, but don't want the man to think I'm taking advantage of my situation. I guess that's what differentiates my work ethics from some of the others.

Lisa did hit bad snow last night driving home, but she made it safely. Timmy is in the air right now returning from Seatle and I have to pick him up at BWI at 10:45. Tomorrow everything will be back to normal. Last night when I couldn't find anyone to hang out with me for Sunday Funday, I realized how lonely it can be without him. I did end up grabbing Eric after his shift for a few drinks and then Tish, Tara, and Vera joined me for a few. We went to Helix and then Grillfish. I was out for about four hours. I did get my head buzzed off too. I so wanted to grow the curly hair out again until it got cold and hats made my head a frizzball.

I shopped at Trader Joe's tonight on my way home from work. I do love that store. I bought a few meals worth of food and a case of wine. It was time to restock the wine cellar.

Time for a little nap. I should leave work at 5 every day! Funny how I called it a sick day to be able to do that.

No comments: