Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I will survive

I didn't leave the office all day...not even to eat. I was there for nearly 11 hours of non--stop action. The craving to smoke grew quite strong and I am pretty much dying on the train.

I plan to go have some food and then to bed. We're skipping trivia night at Stetsons for a variety of reasons, including some football game LW has to watch. We didn't study anyway! A few weeks ago we won the "Participation Award," which was a lovely ribbon for us to proudly display! We might not win, but we positively have fun trying!

Not sure if I'm going straight home to eat frozen food or if I'll buy something out. This is the first night I might be able to catch the Yellow line all the way to U Street. Very exciting! Perhaps today's excuse to dine out???

No comments: