Saturday, April 22, 2006

Genesis

This is my first post on my first blog. I thought you would like to know that so your expectations can be properly aligned with the content. I really don't know why I picked today to start a blog, but it is raining outside and I really want to go out and do something, but can't bring myself to do it. As I sit on the sofa randomly clicking in the neverending search for the end of the interweb I began to think about my thoughts. Frightening. There is so much pounding inside me and it too wants to get out, but fears the rain. I decided to blog. Funny. I don't even read blogs except for the 'best of the blogs' excerpts in the daily paper. I suppose there is some irony to using the oldest printed form of communication and 'news' to read bits and pieces of well written and inspiring blogs. I have no such aspirations of being published and re-published. I merely intend to free up space in my pounding head. I should have named this outside the district to properly identify to this nonsense that it is released and free from my mind. I suppose I truly never want to lose the nonsense, well...not most of it, but it needs to be released to let the memories settle down. This is like buying an external hard drive for my mind as a place to store these things. You will either be shocked and appalled by the madness or think my life is boring. I guess it depends what you know. I know there is enough madness inside this district to go around. Enjoy the truth.

No comments: