Saturday, April 29, 2006

Kick Off

Saw a dude on the metro with a John Deere shirt that said, "Been there, cut that." Not overly insightful or side splitting, but it made me smile.

This whole marathon thing is a bit crazy. I'm not sure why I signed up. The meeting today was supposed to be brief. They handed me a four hour agenda. Sign of things to come? Training starts Monday and fortunately works nicely with my current physical health routine. Perhaps I'll be beautiful some day. Pretty shallow to train for a charity marathon in the endless search for the 22 year old body. It will limit my choices...force me into a certain behavior ( My four month religion?) Probably a good time to stop smoking.

Did you know the President names the metro stops and they change every four or eight years? Tourists - they plague me.

No comments: