Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sordid Lives, The Series: A Success!

If you missed it, don't say I didn't give you enough advance warning! I started blogging about it last fall and reminded you multiple times! Unfortunately, I couldn't watch it live because of my obligation to see Young Kevin's second to final performance of Powerhouse (see summary of that below.) Here's the Sordid Lives series trailer - definitely worth watching, especially if you are one of the few who's never seen the movie. We'll be playing the series premiere via DVR at this Sunday's Brunch!



Side note about Kevin's Play, Powerhouse, from the Capital Fringe Festival: You should go see the last performance on Friday if you haven't already made it. It is...lets say interesting. Perhaps not the best written thing of all time, but Kevin does a superb job in his very prominent role, and looks pretty damn butch in the sex scene with that petite little partner. The whole quirky concept could have been taken much further (the play; not the sex scene,) but I struggled to gain any deeper meaning from it. Perhaps some 70's drugs would have helped? Too bad I'm a good Christian woman. Forgive my bad blogging skills; I forgot my camera and my cell phone...Thankfully, Special took some camera photos for me and I'll add them to the blog when she sends them.

No comments: