Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Phone!


I am a huge fan of Verizon's speed. I decided yesterday that, while I love the Pinky Delicious, I could not live with T9 texting. (It had nothing to do with the masculine color of the phone.) I ordered the Samsung SCH-u740 black double flip phone and my friends at Fed Ex dropped it off with our doorman today! The phone was activated in minutes and, with Verizon's Backup Assistant, my address book instantly restored. I am ready to go!

I highly recommend this phone. My sister and brother both have it and give it high marks for features, reliability, and durability! The Samsung is smaller than a Motorola Razor and I'm once again ready to text and mobile blog with the full querty keyboard!

4 comments:

baby lisa said...

Yippee!!!! I am finally making my debute on the blogs!! This is a momentous occasion. I'm missing everyone already. I had to break out Madge on the way home today :)

Vergie Bridges said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Baby Lisa. We'll get your own personal page yet!!!

A Special Friend said...

qwerty, not querty...take a gander at your keyboard, friend :)

Vespa Jay said...

Hmmm. I guess there's really no good excuse for that one.