Friday, January 18, 2008

Blast Off!

Friends! The Ohio trip is HERE! We will blast off in a couple of hours. Unfortunately Mr. & Ms. Chimney have fallen out early due to an unexpected winter illness and there will only be 6 peeps representing DC. Despite this unfortunate circumstance, I am confident we will still have a spectacular time!

Watch for the special trip "photo op" pics to appear later tonight! My mobile blogging may be somewhat limited as my fancy PDA went blooey and won't get a signal. There was no time to order a new phone (and I'm not entirely sure I want to right now with the pending unemployment days as a lady of leisure.) Fortunately, Sister Disco just got a new chichi phone so I borrowed her old LG Chocolate. Pink LG Chocolate that is. I know, so masculine. Regardless, I'm learning to T9 text with a 10 key again. I miss my full keyboard after only one night of use. This pic may not be me, but it is exactly how I feel when pulling out this Barbiesque communication device in public.

No comments: