Saturday, December 22, 2007

Bragging Rights


Mr. Timmy got grades yesterday for his first semester in school. I knew he could do a good job, but after being out of school for years (dare I say almost decades?) he was a bit apprehensive. Here's the report:

Algebra - B
Anatomy & Physiology I - A
Anatomy & Physiology I Lab - A
English Comp I - A
Psychology I - A

Drum Roll Please....GPA: 3.769

The best part...I threw a little attitude towards him about something trivial at Polly's last night. His response to me, "Don't fuck with me, I'm smart." Hilarious. There was a group picture as many of the DC Peeps nostalgically gathered at our old watering hole, but my camera phone sucks in dark light. Hopefully Cat will post it over at Chimneyfall since she had her fancy new camera ready at a moment's notice.

I'm packing up the sleigh and heading to Ohio to see my baby girl. I am excited to go, but so dreading that long drive alone. It will all be worth it. Fortunately, weather.com says I won't be driving through any precipitation. They sure got some snow up North according to BostonSteamer.

No comments: