Sunday, December 09, 2007

Raffle Win!

I was very excited to win a new iPod Touch at my holiday work party. We earned a raffle ticket for each toy brought for charity. I purchased four items and while standing in line at the cash register, I saw the cutest little monkey stuffed pet. Since monkeys are my baby girl's favorite animals and my Mom always said the best gifts are gifts you would want for yourself, I bought a fifth toy. It was this fifth raffle ticket that won the iPod!

Dags & Robert were behind me in line to enter the party; they would have gotten the ticket and the iPod had I not purchased the $2.99 monkey. I don't feel bad that they are jealous :-) Let me just tell you I LOVE this iPod. The wi-fi capabilities to check blogs, email, etc. on the go instead of dragging the laptop out for coffee, etc. is fantastic!

No comments: