Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Movie Night

I had a productive trip to CA last week and got back late Friday night to crash early. Saturday I did the Gold Cup with Dave and Heather. Anthony was supposed to come along, but you know her...flight risk. I drove down alone because Timmy had to work. It rained and was quite unpleasant so we went back to Joanie/Richard's house and chilled out.

I've been working my ars off this week. Last night I had dinner at Tonic, which may be my new favorite place. Awesome bar food; tasty, and fast!

Tonight is Movie night! Gotta run and buy a card for Cat since her B-day is Friday and I might not see her this weekend. We're going West and they are going north.

Got my haircut today. Subari 'made' Andrea raise her prices to $35 so it now costs $50 for a cut and eybrow wax. My body is too expensive - perhaps I should cut off my head.

Later

No comments: